The courses in Continuing Education's Project Management Fundamentals Certificate align with the requirements of the PMP® designation and prepare students to write the PMP® exam.
PMI's Project Management Professional (PMP®) credential is an industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® designation demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects.
The courses that align with the PMP® designation:
- BMC 299 Project Management: Level I
- BMC 266 Project Management: Level II
- BMC 290 Leadership in Project Management
- BMC 302 Project Management: HR and Communication
- BMC 301 Procurement and Contract Management
- BMC 300 Project Quality Management
- BMC 308 Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Preparation
University of Calgary Continuing Education is a proud sponsor of the Project Management Institute – Southern Alberta Chapter (PMI-SAC). This chapter is focused on promoting project management principles within the community, business and practitioners. For more information on PMI-SAC, go to pmisac.com.
For more information on the PMP designation, go to http://pmi.org/certification.aspx