University of Calgary Continuing Education programs are part-time/non-degree and do not qualify for study permit eligibility, with the exception of the full-time English Language Program and professional development programs that can be completed within eight weeks or less.

A study permit is not usually required if taking a program that lasts six months or less. You must complete the program within the period authorized for your stay in Canada. For more information about studying in Canada please visit the Government of Canada Immigration and Citizenship website.

If you wish to study while remaining in your home country, many of our programs are available online.

Credit/degree programs at the University of Calgary are eligible for study permits. Visit the International undergraduate students website for more information.

Required fields are indicated by .