Discover the concepts and fundamentals of quality management, their purpose, importance and value to the success of a project. Focus on quality planning, costs, requirements, and reporting metrics; highlighting the benefits of Quality Management to the overall effectiveness and efficiency of a project.
This course follows the methodology of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Sixth Edition.
Course Learning Outcomes
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Identify concepts of quality management in a project
- Identify and assess project quality requirements
- Develop evaluation and reporting quality metrics
- Implement a Quality Management Plan that includes how quality will be managed and validated through the project life cycle
- Vincent Chiew, Ph.D., CISSP, CSSLP, I.S.P., ITCP/IP3P, PMP, P.Eng., FEC, FGC (Hon.)
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Project Management Fundamentals Certificate : Core Courses