Examine different leadership styles, competencies and tools to help you develop the ability to lead complex projects and organizational change. At the same time, through the course’s exercises you will be able to guide yourself into the leadership journey.
This course uses Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner's Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership® model for a team performance context.
Course Learning Outcomes
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Evaluate leadership styles
- Identify leadership competencies that build teams, motivate individuals and promote effective decision making
- Describe how leadership impacts organizational effectiveness
- Discuss the relationship between leadership and project management
- Create a plan to develop your own leadership qualities
Changes to the Project Management Fundamentals Certificate
The Project Management Fundamentals Certificate will be updated and relaunched in May 2022. Students wishing to pursue this certificate should learn about the upcoming changes and plan their course schedule accordingly.
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Project Management Fundamentals Certificate : Core Courses