Learn how to talk about the past events using both the preterit and the imperfect past tenses. Practice your conversational and writing skills while gaining more insight into the cultural aspects of the Spanish-speaking world. This class is taught mainly in Spanish.
Level 4 covers Como se Dice textbook lessons 9-10 and includes the following grammar:
- Reflexive constructions
- Some uses of the definite article
- Possessive pronouns
- Irregular preterits
- Hace... meaning ago
- The imperfect
- The preterit contrasted with the imperfect
- Verbs that change meaning in the preterit
- The relative pronouns of que and quien
SPA 103 Spanish 3 or equivalent level of fluency as determined by the department. Call (403) 220-2866 if more information is required.
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Spanish Language and Culture Certificate - Level 1 : Core Courses