Reinforce your knowledge of the basic grammatical structures and start learning how to talk about past events. Continue to build vocabulary and improve your listening and speaking skills.
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Talk about past events using the preterit
- Use vocabulary related to locations and housing, food and dining
- Compare people, things, and actions
- Use reflexive verbs to describe what you do for or to yourself
- Answer the questions what?/whom? and to whom?/for whom? using direct and indirect object pronouns
PrerequisitesSPA 102 Spanish 2 or equivalent level of fluency as determined by the department.
Call (403) 220-2866 if more information is required.
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Spanish Language and Culture Certificate - Level 1 : Core Courses