SPA 102 - Spanish 2
You should be comfortable saying basic phrases and forming simple sentences in the present tense. Expand your knowledge of grammar and vocabulary, and learn more about the culture of the Spanish-speaking countries.
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Describe people
- Talk about things you do for fun
- Use vocabulary related to house and domestic chores
- Talk about family relationships and events
- Conjugate any type of verb (irregular and stem changing)
PrerequisitesSPA 101 Spanish 1 or an equivalent level of fluency as determined by the department.
Call (403) 220-2866 if more information is required.
Applies Towards the Following Program(s)
- Spanish Language and Culture Certificate - Level 1 : Core Courses