Students who do not formally withdraw from a course are considered registered in the course, even if they are no longer attending classes.
- For a full refund to be issued, notice of withdrawal from a course must be received at least seven days prior to the start date of the course.
- Students may transfer to a different course at any time prior to the start date of the course in which they are registered.
- When transferring between courses, the difference in fees will be paid by the student if the new fee is higher, or reimbursed by Continuing Education if the new fee is lower.
- A refund or transfer will not be issued if a student wishes to withdraw from a course after the start date of the course.
- Failure to return course materials included in the original course fees — in mint condition — at the time of your notice of withdrawal will result in the cost of the materials being removed from the refund.
- In some cases, the refund amount may be adjusted to include non-refundable costs incurred by Continuing Education on behalf of the student.
Some Continuing Education programs may accommodate requests to substitute an eligible participant in place of the initial registrant. Please call 403-220-2866 for details.
For more information
If you have any questions, please contact us at 403.220.2866 or via email.
Tuition Support Transfers: If tuition support has been used to cover the cost of the course, please fill out the Continuing Education Tuition Support Transfer Request Form.