For full details regarding the Tuition Support benefit to take academic undergraduate, graduate, and Continuing Education courses at the University of Calgary, please refer to the Tuition Support website.

For details regarding eligibility rules, please refer to the Employee Tuition Support Eligibility website.

For details regarding the application process for Continuing Education courses, please refer to the Continuing Education Tuition Support Application Process.

Apply for Tuition Support


To request a transfer from one course to another, please complete the Continuing Education Tuition Support Transfer Request Form.

For rules or eligibility requirements:

Phone: 403-210-9300
Web: Click here

For course enrolment, withdrawal or transfer inquiries:

University of Calgary Continuing Education
Phone: 403-220-2866
Email: Click here

Required fields are indicated by .