Whether you have a large budget or a shoestring budget for employee and leadership development, you can turn to Continuing Education to meet your needs. Together we can create the right training — taught by the right expert — at the right time and place.
Talk to us if you are looking for training to:
- Enhance operational efficiency through employee development
- Align employee performance to organizational performance
- Improve employee engagement and productivity
- Develop employees into leaders
The corporate training team at Continuing Education has extensive experience working with clients from the private and public sectors. We provide proven course content and expert delivery. Our client list includes organizations from diverse industries with different structures (i.e. new business startups, project-based companies, and complex organizations).
As your corporate training partner, Continuing Education provides:
- Customized courses and seminars designed to meet your strategic initiatives
- Employee and leadership development
- Flexible delivery options — at times and locations that work for you
- Experienced and knowledgeable facilitators who are experts in their fields
- Frameworks and tools that can be applied to the workplace
- Credential opportunities through the University of Calgary
- Learning and development for corporate and team building events
- Assistance with Canada-Alberta Job grant applications
Our needs assessment process is inclusive and utilizes a consultative approach. Our goal is to deliver content that meets your organization's training needs.
Why invest in employee training during economically challenging times?
During economically challenging times, often it's the small things that organizations do that set them apart from the competition. Well-trained, skilled, committed and engaged employees are important to an organization's long-term success. By continuing to invest in employee training, even during an economic downturn, organizations will experience reduced attrition rates and a reduction in recruitment costs. Training your employees can increase their efficiency, productivity, and ability to respond to market demands.
Request more information
For more information about how we can fulfil your corporate training needs, please submit a request below or call 403.220.2866.Request Information
Canada-Alberta Job Grant
Access up to $10,000 per employee for courses and corporate training programs.Learn more