Build upon your knowledge of truth and reconciliation. Discover how it applies to the development of policies and processes that lead to positive changes for Indigenous people. Learn how the Truth and Reconciliation Commission applies within industries to develop Indigenous inclusion and anti-Indigenous racism policies.
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Express how current and commonly used workplace policies and processes impact Indigenous people within various industries
- Engage in the application of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission’s 94 Calls to Action within workplace policies and processes
- Compare and contrast workplace inclusion policies and processes including Indigenous recruitment and retention, procurement, and community engagement to suggest recommendations that align with the Truth and Reconciliation Commission's 94 Calls to Action
- Use knowledge of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission's 94 Calls to Action and Indigenous worldviews including histories, realities, and ways of knowing to be, doing, and connecting to create anti-Indigenous racist clauses for inclusion in workplace policy
Applies Towards the Following Program(s)
- Towards Truth and Reconciliation Certificate : Required