Microsoft Power Platform is a powerful set of applications that allow automation processes, build solutions, analyze data and create virtual agents.
Learn the business value and product capabilities of Microsoft Power Platform. This course will provide an overview of Power Apps, Microsoft Dataverse, Power Automate, Power BI and Power Virtual Agents. You will learn about the business value and use cases of Microsoft Power Platform, and build basic apps, flows and a dashboard. This course will include lecture as well as hands-on labs.
This course covers the objectives for Microsoft PL-900 Certification Exam.
Each student enrolled in the course will be eligible for one attempt to write the Microsoft PL-900 Certification Exam.
University of Calgary is Microsoft Silver Learning Partner.
By the completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Describe the business value of the Microsoft Power Platform
- Identify foundational components of the Microsoft Power Platform
- Demonstrate the capabilities of Power BI
- Describe the capabilities of Power Apps
- Demonstrate the capabilities of Power Automate
- Describe complementary Microsoft Power Platform solutions
- Introduction to Microsoft Power Platform
- Introduction to Microsoft Dataverse
- Getting Started with Power Apps
- How to build a canvas app
- How to build a model-driven app
- Introduction to Power Automate
- How to build an automated solution
- Introduction to Power BI
- How to build a simple dashboard
- Introduction to Power Virtual Agents
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for:
- Business stakeholders who are aspiring to use Microsoft Power Platform tools in automating business processes, analyzing data to produce business insights, and creating simple app
- Experienced Power Platform user who wants to validate their skills and experience
- IT professionals/ developers who want to explore low-code apps development using Power Platform
- Students, recent graduates, and individuals changing careers who want to leverage Power Platform to move to the next level
This course includes extensive hands-on activities designed to help you learn by working with the Microsoft Power Platform. To complete the labs in this course, you will need:
- A modern web browser - for example, Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Lab Access (will be provided at no additional cost)
Students will also be provided with official Microsoft e-courseware (accessible from www.skillpipe.com).