ITF 140 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (ERP)
Microsoft Dynamic 365 Fundamentals (ERP) is a powerful tool for financial data and the finance department.
Students will be introduced to the finance and operations capabilities of Dynamics 365. You will become familiar with the concept of enterprise resource management (ERP), as well as each of the finance and operations apps, including Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Dynamics 365 Finance, Dynamics 365 Commerce, Dynamics 365 Human Resources, and the ERP capabilities of Dynamics 365 Project Operations.
This course will include lectures as well as hands-on labs.
This course covers the objectives for Microsoft MB-920 Certification Exam.
Each student enrolled in the course will be eligible for one attempt to write the Microsoft MB-920 Certification Exam.
The University of Calgary is Microsoft Silver Learning Partner
By the completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Describe Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Describe Dynamics Finance
- Describe Dynamics 365 Commerce
- Describe Dynamics 365 Human Resources
- Describe Project Operations
- Describe shared features
- Explore Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Explore Dynamics 365 Finance
- Explore Dynamics 365 Commerce
- Explore Dynamics 365 Human Resources
- Explore Dynamics 365 Project Operations
Who is this course for?
Individuals in different roles and at various stages in their careers can benefit from this course. The course is designed for:
- IT professionals who want to show a general understanding of the applications they work with
- Business stakeholders and others who know Dynamics 365 and who want to validate their skills and experience
- Developers who want to highlight their understanding of business operations and ERP
- Students, recent graduates, and people changing careers who want to leverage Dynamics 365 enterprise resource management capabilities to move to the next level
This course includes extensive hands-on activities designed to help you learn by working with Microsoft Dynamics 365. To complete the labs in this course, you will need:
- A modern web browser - for example, Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Lab Access (will be provided at no additional cost)
Students will also be provided with official Microsoft e-courseware (accessible from www.skillpipe.com).