ITF 130 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (CRM)
Microsoft Dynamic 365 Fundamentals (CRM) is a powerful tool for organizing and analyzing customer data.
Students will explore the customer capabilities of Dynamics 365. You will become familiar with the concept of customer engagement, as well as each of the customer engagement apps, including Dynamics 365 Marketing, Dynamics 365 Sales, Dynamics 365 Customer Service, Dynamics 365 Field Service, and the customer relationship management (CRM) capabilities of Dynamics 365 Project Operations.
Course material will be delivered through lectures and hands-on labs.
This course covers the objectives for Microsoft MB-910 Certification Exam.
Each student enrolled in the course will be eligible for one attempt to write the Microsoft MB-910 Certification Exam.
The University of Calgary is a Microsoft Silver Learning Partner.
By the completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Describe the core capabilities of Dynamics 365 customer engagement apps
- Describe Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Describe Dynamics 365 Sales
- Describe Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Describe Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Examine the core capabilities of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 customer engagement apps
- Learn the fundamentals of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Learn the fundamentals of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales
- Learn the fundamentals of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service
Who is this course for?
Individuals in different roles and at various stages in their careers can benefit from this course. This course is designed for:
- IT professionals who want to show a general understanding of the applications they work with
- Business stakeholders and others who know Dynamics 365 and who want to validate their skills and experience
- Developers who want to highlight their understanding of business operations and CRM
- Students, recent graduates, and individuals changing careers who want to leverage Dynamics 365 customer engagement capabilities to move to the next level
This course includes extensive hands-on activities designed to help you learn by working with Microsoft Dynamics 365. To complete the labs in this course, you will need:
- A modern web browser - for example, Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Lab Access (will be provided at no additional cost)
Students will be provided with official Microsoft e-courseware (accessible from www.skillpipe.com).
There are no prerequisites for this course. Students are expected to have a fundamental understanding of customer engagement principles, business operations, and general computer skills.