JPN 102 - Japanese 2
Course DescriptionThis introduction to the basic structure of the Japanese language emphasizes oral proficiency, with some reading and writing in Hiragana and Katakana. Continuation of Japanese 1.
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Daily life: tell time; talk about your daily routines and schedule for the week
- Holidays and days off: talk about your hobbies and what you do on your days off
- Towns: recognize station and taxi signs; say how to get to a destination
- Shopping: talk about what you want to buy; do some shopping
- Write short journal in Japanese