Continue to explore verbs in the present tense including some irregular forms, expand your knowledge of the past tense and learn to juggle articles and pronouns, comparatives and superlatives. Vocabulary use and role-playing will ensure that your next trip to a francophone region is a success.
Course Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the place where you live, cities and countries
- Talk about food, daily life and celebrations
- Express opinions about education, books and people
- Understand native speakers more easily
- Build sentences more spontaneously
- Communicate without translating
French is spoken in all classes, even at the beginner level.
Full time U of C students are eligible for a 25% discount on French courses. You must phone our office at 403-220-2866 to register with the discount. Valid for 2019-2020 academic year.
FRE 102 French II, or equivalent
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Certificate in French Language and Culture - FSL Foundations : Core Courses