The focus of this course is the present subjunctive mood and the accompanying grammatical structures. Continue to build vocabulary and practice your speaking and writing skills. This class is taught mainly in Spanish.
Level 5 covers Como se Dice textbook lessons 11-12 and includes the following grammar:
- The subjunctive mood
- The subjunctive with verbs of volition
- The subjunctive with verbs of emotion
- The Ud. and Uds. commands
- The subjunctive to express doubt, disbelief and denial
- Constructions with se
PrerequisitesSPA 104 Spanish 4 or an equivalent level of fluency as determined by the department.
Call (403) 220-2866 if more information is required.
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Spanish Language and Culture Certificate - Level 2 : Core Courses