Gain more confidence in speaking Spanish as you build vocabulary and improve your command of grammar. You will learn how to discuss what has happened recently, give commands, and express attitudes, feelings and requests. Continue to explore Hispanic cultures by examining topics that include arts, travel, and various celebrations and holidays.
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Talk about what has happened recently (present perfect)
- Give formal commands
- Converse about vacations, planning a trip, and air travel
- Use the present subjunctive mood to ask others to do something, communicate requests or desires, and express feelings and attitudes towards events/subjects
- Engage in conversations about fine arts, holidays and celebrations
PrerequisitesSPA 104 Spanish 4 or an equivalent level of fluency as determined by the department.
Call (403) 220-2866 if more information is required.
Applies Towards the Following Program(s)
- Spanish Language and Culture Certificate - Level 2 : Core Courses