The focus of this course is the present subjunctive mood and the accompanying grammatical structures. Continue to build vocabulary and practice your speaking and writing skills. This class is taught mainly in Spanish.
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Use the subjunctive mood to express feelings and attitudes towards events, or when events are viewed as uncertain or hypothetical
- Converse about planning a trip, air travel and airports
- Give commands (Ud. & Uds. commands)
- Understand and use vocabulary related to automobiles, service stations and emergencies
- Learn how to form and use passive constructions with the “se” pronoun
PrerequisitesSPA 104 Spanish 4 or an equivalent level of fluency as determined by the department.
Call (403) 220-2866 if more information is required.
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Spanish Language and Culture Certificate - Level 2 : Core Courses