FRE 115 - French Conversation 1
Develop your fluency in French in this beginner conversation class. The course focuses on improving pronunciation and listening comprehension, reinforcing grammar and sentence structure, and building vocabulary and common expressions through discussions on current topics and themes of interest. Students are given plenty of opportunity to practise speaking and listening by working in pairs and small groups in a relaxed setting.
Upon completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Have simple conversations in French
- Use basic grammar in simple interactions
- Use the most common tenses with confidence
- Speak French with better pronunciation and more confidence
NotesFormerly known as: FRE 113 French Conversation
PrerequisitesFRE 103 French 3 or equivalent.
Applies Towards the Following Program(s)
- Certificate in French Language and Culture - FSL Foundations : Core Courses