In order for student to successful complete the Certificate for Front Line Leaders, they must complete a 20 hour independent final assessment - reflective journal. Students will examine how they have applied some of the principles, concepts and skills they obtained in the seminars they have taken. Reflect on the path they are on when it comes to building their skill set, setting goals and developing their leadership brand. The content for this final assessment will be based on the seminars they have taken in the four categories described listed below.
- Leading Self: Focus is on providing front line leaders tools and frameworks for preparing for a management or leadership role, build a leadership philosophy/brand and, increase personal effectiveness and performance
- Leading Others: Focus is on providing front line leaders tools and frameworks for coaching, team leadership, problem solving, and building relationships/employee engagement, resolve conflicts and develop others.
- Leading the Business Operations: Focus is on providing front line leaders tools and frameworks for operational/business process management, driving results through strategic thinking and action plans, identifying innovation opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Leading & Collaborating Across Business Units: Focus is on providing front line leaders tools and frameworks for working across boundaries. Specifically leading and collaborating effectively in an environment filled with volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity (VUCA).
By the completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
Examine how you have applied some of the principles, concepts and skills they obtained in the seminars they have taken.
Reflect on the path you are on when it comes to building your skill set, setting goals and developing your leadership brand.
Explore the impact of these new skills you have learned on your role as front line leader.
ProficienciesCertificate for Front Line Leaders - Category (stream) Final Assessment
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Certificate for Front Line Leaders : Final Assessment