Writing is a necessary skill in nearly every job. Most of us didn't go to school to become writers, but we often spend 40% of our work day writing email messages, reports and proposals. In this seminar, you will learn practical, easy-to-apply tips and tricks for effective business writing. You will develop the skills required to write effectively: know your audience; define your purpose; deliver crisp, concise communication; and get results using various types of documents. You will be able to apply these techniques in everyday writing, whether you are writing email messages or complex technical reports.
- Planning and organizing documents
- Writing clear and concise documents that get results - quickly
- Brushing up on grammar to avoid the ten most distracting writing errors
- Using a five-step editing checklist to catch mistakes before you click Send or Print
Certificate for Emerging Leaders: Communication
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Certificate for Emerging Leaders : Communication Seminars