BUS 257 - Overview of Strategic Planning
"If you don't know where you're going, you'll probably end up someplace else."
This well-known saying illustrates why organizations need strategic plans. Strategic plans guide and map the desired future for organizations. In this seminar, learn the basic concepts and processes involved in strategic planning, understand why strategic planning is essential for the success of an organization, and realize that the key to making the plan work is a commitment to implementation.
- What is strategic planning?
- Difference between a vision and a mission
- How organizations develop a vision and a mission
- Importance of defining organizational values
- Gathering information for a strategic plan
- Deciding what to do and how to do it
- How organizations determine strategic objectives
- Importance of implementing your strategic plan
Applies Towards the Following Program(s)
- Professional Certificate for Emerging Leaders : Professional Skills Seminars