Course DescriptionExplore the advanced application techniques that Adobe Photoshop offers including: creating special effects, advanced layer techniques, professional portrait retouching, designing with multiple images, working with 3D images, creating Webpage navigation, wireframing and making GIF animations. This course is designed for those intermediate to advanced-level users who want to further their skills.
The software used in this course is Adobe Photoshop CC, no prior versions are taught or reviewed.
Course Learning Outcomes
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Compose custom illustration with paint tools
- Design GIF animations
- Create a website mockup with slice tools
- Master professional portrait and fashion retouching
- Painting with the mixer brush
- Designing with multiple images
- Mastering compositing and layer techniques
- Mastering blending modes
- Professional portrait and fashion retouching
- GIF animation
- HTML and images
- Designing navigation bars
- Creating wireframes
- Creating a website mockup
- Working with other applications
ICT 436 Adobe Photoshop is a mandatory requirement before registering in this course.
The following proficiencies are strongly recommended before registering for this course:
BMC 152 Learning Online, BMC 352 Learning Online or equivalent proficiency in an Online Learning Environment such as D2L.
If you have already successfully completed an online course you may apply for the Learning Online Waiver. To apply for the Learning Online Waiver complete the online application form.