Course DescriptionThis is the second of two courses designed to prepare you for university entrance. This course builds on the knowledge and experience gained from previous science courses. Specific units include: momentum and impulses, forces and fields, electromagnetic radiation, and atomic physics.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Develop an understanding of interconnecting principles that unify the natural sciences
- Provide an enhanced understanding of the scientific world
- Attain the level of scientific awareness essential for life in literate society
- Make informed decisions about further studies/careers in science
- Acquire knowledge, skills, and attitudes that contribute to personal development
NotesFormerly UPG 230 Physics 2. Students who have taken UPG 230 should not enrol in this course.
Successful completion of Physics 20, Physics I, or equivalent course.
Questions about placement? Please contact us.