COM 320 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
In this course, you will learn how to implement components of a Microsoft Power Platform solution that includes application enhancements, custom user experiences, system integrations, data conversions, custom process automations, and custom visualizations. You will learn how to build model-driven, canvas, and portal apps, create Power Automate flows, design a chatbot using Power Virtual Agents, and analyze data using Power BI visualizations and dashboards.
This course covers the objectives for Microsoft Exam PL-200: Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant.
University of Calgary is Microsoft Education Global Training Provider.
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Work with an organization to gather requirements and implement Microsoft Power Platform solutions
- Build model-driven, canvas, and portal apps
- Create Power Automate flows
- Design a simple chatbot using Power Virtual Agents
- Analyze data using Power BI visualizations and dashboards
- Work with Microsoft Dataverse
- Manage Microsoft Dataverse
- Create model-driven apps in Power Apps
- Create canvas apps in PowerApps
- Make portals in Power Pages
- Build automation with Power Automate
- Build chatbots with Power Virtual Agents
- Visualize data with Power BI
- Solutions and integrations
This course includes hands-on activities to reinforce the concepts taught and provide a practical learning experience.
Lab access will be provided at no additional cost.
No mandatory pre-requisite.
Self-assessment for enrolment:
A minimum of 6 months relevant working experience and knowledge in:
- Microsoft Power Platform
- Microsoft Dataverse (or general data modeling) and security concepts
- ITF 150 Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- ICT 287 Data Modeling for IT Projects