SEC 310 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator is a cloud-based solution that allows organizations to manage access to their digital resources securely. Learn the knowledge and skills needed to implement identity management solutions based on Microsoft Azure AD, and its connected identity technologies.
Students will learn about identity content for Azure AD, enterprise application registration, conditional access, identity governance, and other identity tools.
This course covers the objectives for Microsoft Exam SC-300: Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator.
The University of Calgary is Microsoft Education Global Training Partner.
By the completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Implement an identity management solution
- Implement an Authentication and Access Management solution
- Implement Access Management for Apps
- Plan and Implement anIdentity Governance Strategy
- Explore identity and Azure AD
- Implement initial configuration of Azure AD
- Create, configure, and manage identities
- Implement and manage external identities
- Implement and manage hybrid identities
- Secure Azure AD user with Multifactor Authentication
- Manage user authentication
- Plan, implement, and administer Conditional Access
- Manage Azure AD Identity Protection
- Implement access management for Azure resources
- Plan and design the integration of enterprise apps for SSO
- Implement and monitor the integration of enterprise apps for SSO
- Implement app registration
- Plan and implement entitlement management
- Plan, implement, and manage access reviews
- Plan and implement privileged access
- Monitor and maintain Azure AD
This course includes hands-on activities to reinforce the concepts taught and provide a practical learning experience.
Lab access will be provided at no additional cost.
No mandatory pre-requisite.
Self-assessment for enrolment:
A minimum of 6 months relevant working experience and knowledge in:
- Azure, Azure AD, and cloud computing concepts
- Security concepts like zero trust, defence in depth, least privileged access
- CSC 130 Security Plus or ICT 907 Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- ICT 902 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
Applies Towards the Following Program(s)
- Cloud Security on Microsoft Azure : Required