DAT 380 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution with Project
AI-infused applications are crucial to improving efficiency, accuracy, and personalization.
Learn how to build AI infused applications that leverage Azure Cognitive Services, Azure Cognitive Search, and Microsoft Bot Framework. Students will build on your existing software development skills, including experience of programming with Python (or C#), and familiarity with REST and JSON.
You will have an opportunity to complete a practical project, and apply various skills and techniques that you have learned.
This course covers the objectives for Microsoft Exam AI-102: Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution.
The University of Calgary is Microsoft Education Global Training Partner.
By the completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Describe considerations for AI-enabled application development
- Create, configure, deploy, and secure Azure Cognitive Services
- Develop applications that analyze text
- Develop speech-enabled applications
- Create applications with natural language understanding capabilities
- Create QnA applications
- Create conversational solutions with bots
- Use computer vision services to analyze images and videos
- Create custom computer vision models
- Develop applications that detect, analyze, and recognize faces
- Develop applications that read and process text in images and documents
- Create intelligent search solutions for knowledge mining
- Implement an industry-relevant case study project
- Introduction to AI on Azure
- Developing AI Apps with Cognitive Services
- Getting Started with Natural Language Processing
- Build Speech-Enabled Applications
- Creating Language Understanding Solutions with Azure Cognitive Services
- Building a QnA Solution
- Conversational AI and the Azure Bot Service
- Getting Started with Computer Vision
- Developing Custom Vision Solutions
- Detecting, Analyzing, and Recognizing Faces
- Reading Text in Images and Documents
- Creating a Knowledge Mining Solution
This course includes hands-on activities to reinforce the concepts taught and provide a practical learning experience.
Lab access, and Azure Student Student Pass will be provided at no additional cost.
No mandatory prerequisites.
Self-assessment for enrollment:
A minimum of 6 months relevant working experience and knowledge in:
- Application/software development
- Python or C# programming language
- REST-based APIs
- ICT 779 Python Foundations or ICT 710 Computer Programming Level 1
Applies Towards the Following Program(s)
- Machine Learning and AI on Microsoft Azure : Required