Stakeholders are the determining factor in recognizing the need to change. They’re equally vital in sustaining business change efforts.
Business Analyst bridge diverse stakeholder needs with implementation realities. Change success is achieved through the ability to develop collaborative relationships with stakeholders.
Examine fundamentals of organizational change management. Learn well-practiced, commonly used, and successful techniques to analyze stakeholders. Design effective stakeholder engagement strategies.
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Describe the principles of organizational change management
- Illustrate the roles held by different stakeholders in business operations and business analysis
- Organize stakeholder groups using various stakeholder modelling techniques
- Assess the level of stakeholder engagement
- Devise an approval process that supports collaborative stakeholder engagement
- Principles of Organizational Change Management
- Human Responses to Change and Transition
- Types of Stakeholders
- Stakeholder Engagement Techniques Stakeholder Grids, Personas, Maps, RACI charts
- Motivation Models
- Governance Frameworks
- Communication and Collaboration Models
- Facilitation and Workshop Basics
- Conflict and Negotiation
- Verbal, non-Verbal and Listening skills
Applies Towards the Following Program(s)
- Business Analysis Certificate : Required