MOS 220 - Microsoft Office Excel Expert
Microsoft Excel, as a part of the Microsoft Office Suite, is an essential workplace readiness skill.
Learn how to create, manage, and distribute professional spreadsheets for a variety of specialized purposes and situations, which include custom business templates, multiple-axis financial charts, amortization tables, and inventory schedules. Upon completion of the course, you will be able to customize Excel environments to meet project needs and to enhance productivity.
This course is designed to prepare learners to pass the MO-201 Microsoft Excel Expert (Office 2019) certification exam. To earn a Microsoft Office Specialist Expert Certification, candidates are required to pass two Microsoft Office Expert exams.
Course Learning Outcomes
By completion of this course, successful learners will be able to:
- Manage workbook options and settings
- Manage and format data
- Create advanced formulas and macros
- Manage advanced charts and tables
- Manage workbooks
- Prepare workbooks for collaboration
- Use and configure language options
- Fill cells based on existing data
- Format and validate data
- Apply advanced conditional formatting and filtering
- Perform logical operations in formulas
- Look up data by using functions
- Use advanced date and time functions
- Perform data analysis
- Troubleshoot formulas
- Create and modify simple macros
- Create and modify advanced charts
- Create and modify PivotTables
- Create and modify PivotCharts
Who is this course for
This course is designed for
- Individuals who want to improve their skills using Microsoft Excel
- Individuals aspiring to become Microsoft Office Specialists Experts
All learners will be provided access to Jasperactive MOS Online, a web-based learning platform.
There are no mandatory prerequisites for this course. However, you are required to perform a self-assessment to ensure you meet the requirements to enroll.
Self-assessment for enrolment
Proficient in using Microsoft Excel to manage worksheets, workbooks and data cells, perform operations by using formulas and functions, and create charts and objects.
MOS 120 Microsoft Office Excel Associate
Applies Towards the Following Program(s)
- Microsoft Office Specialist : Complete 3 courses from: