Microsoft Word, as a part of the Microsoft Office Suite, is an essential workplace readiness skill.
Learn how to create, manage, and distribute professional documents for a variety of specialized purposes which include business plans, research papers, books, specialized brochures, and mass mailings. Upon completion of the course, you will be able to customize Word environments to meet project needs and enhance productivity.
This course is designed to prepare learners to pass the MO-101 Microsoft Word Expert (Office 2019) certification exam. To earn a Microsoft Office Specialist Expert Certification, candidates are required to pass two Microsoft Office Expert exams.
Course Learning Outcomes
By completion of this course, successful learners will be able to:
- Manage document options and settings
- Use advanced editing and formatting features
- Create custom document elements
- Use advanced Word features
- Manage documents and templates
- Prepare documents for collaboration
- Use and configure language options
- Find, replace, and paste document content
- Configure paragraph and layout options
- Create and manage styles
- Create and modify building blocks
- Create custom design elements
- Create and manage indexes
- Create and manage tables of figures
- Manage forms, fields, and controls
- Create and modify macros
- Perform mail merges
Who is this course for
This course is designed for
- Individuals who want to improve their skills using Microsoft Word
- Individuals aspiring to become Microsoft Office Specialist Experts
All learners will be provided access to Jasperactive MOS Online, a web-based learning platform.
There are no mandatory prerequisites for this course. However, you are required to perform a self-assessment to ensure you meet the requirements to enrol.
Self-assessment for enrolment
Proficient in using Microsoft Word to create and edit documents, insert and format text and objects, manage tables and lists, create and manage references, and manage change tracking and comments.
- MOS 110 Microsoft Office Word Associate
Applies Towards the Following Program(s)
- Microsoft Office Specialist : Complete 3 courses from: