MOS 130 - Microsoft Office Powerpoint Associate
Microsoft PowerPoint, as a part of the Microsoft Office Suite, is an essential workplace readiness skill.
Learn how to create, edit, and enhance presentations and slideshows. Upon completion of the course, you will be able to create and manage presentations, insert, and format shapes and slides, create slide content, apply transitions and animations, and manage multiple presentations.
Presentation examples in this course include professional-grade sales presentations, employee training, instructional materials, and kiosk slideshows.
This course is designed to prepare learners to pass the MO-300 Microsoft Office PowerPoint (Office 2019) certification exam. To earn a Microsoft Office Specialist Associate certification, candidates are required to pass three Microsoft Associate Certification Exams.
Course Learning Outcomes
By completion of this course, successful learners will be able to:
- Modify slide masters, handout master, and note masters
- Change presentation options and views
- Configure print settings for presentations
- Configure and present slide shows
- Insert slides
- Modify slides
- Order and group slides
- Format text
- Insert links
- Insert and format images
- Insert and format graphic elements
- Order and group objects on slides
- Insert and format tables
- Insert and modify charts
- Insert and format SmartArt graphics
- Insert and modify 3D models
- Insert and manage media
- Apply and configure slide transitions
- Animate slide content
- Set timing for transitions and animations
Who is this course for
This course is designed for
- Individuals who want to learn and improve their skills in using Microsoft PowerPoint
- Individuals aspiring to become Microsoft Office Specialist Associates or Microsoft Office Specialist Experts
All learners will be provided access to Jasperactive MOS Online, a web-based learning platform.
Applies Towards the Following Program(s)
- Microsoft Office Specialist : Complete 3 courses from: