Microsoft Excel, as part of the Microsoft Office Suite, is an essential workplace readiness skill.
Learn the fundamentals of creating and managing worksheets and workbooks, creating cells and ranges, creating tables, applying formulas and functions, and creating charts and objects. Upon completion of the course, you will have the ability to create and edit a workbook with multiple sheets, and use a graphic element to represent data visually.
Workbook examples covered in the course includes professional-looking budgets, financial statements, team performance charts, sales invoices, and data-entry logs.
This course is designed to prepare learners to pass the MO-200 Microsoft Excel (Office 2019) certification exam. To earn a Microsoft Office Specialist Associate certification, candidates are required to pass three Microsoft Associate Certification Exams.
Course Learning Outcomes
By completion of this course, successful learners will be able to:
- Manage worksheets and workbooks
- Manage data cells and ranges
- Manage tables and table data
- Perform operations by using formulas and functions
- Create charts and objects
- Import data into worksheets
- Navigate within workbooks
- Format worksheets and workbooks
- Customize options and views
- Configure content for collaboration
- Manipulate data in worksheets
- Format cells and ranges
- Define and reference named ranges
- Summarize data visually
- Create and format tables
- Modify tables
- Filter and sort table data
- Insert references
- Summarize data using Functions
- Format and modify text
- Create charts
- Modify charts
- Format charts
Who is this course for
This course is designed for
- Individuals who want to learn and improve their skills in using Microsoft Excel
- Individuals aspiring to become Microsoft Office Specialist Associates or Microsoft Office Specialist Experts
All learners will be provided access to Jasperactive MOS Online, a web-based learning platform.
Applies Towards the Following Program(s)
- Microsoft Office Specialist : Complete 3 courses from: