MOS 110 - Microsoft Office Word Associate
Microsoft Word, as a part of the Microsoft Office Suite, is an essential workplace readiness skill.
Learn the correct application of the principle features of Word by creating and editing documents for a variety of purposes and situations. Upon the completion of the course, you will be able to create and maintain professional-looking reports, multicolumn newsletters, resume, and business correspondence.
This course is designed to prepare learners to pass the MO-100 Microsoft Word (Office 2019) certification exam. To earn a Microsoft Office Specialist Associate certification, candidates are required to pass three Microsoft Associate Certification Exams.
Course Learning Outcomes
By completion of this course, successful learners will be able to:
- Manage documents
- Insert and format text, paragraphs and sections
- Manage tables and lists
- Create and manage references
- Insert and format objects
- Manage document collaboration
- Navigate within documents
- Format documents
- Save and share documents
- Inspect documents for issues
- Insert text and paragraphs
- Format text and paragraphs
- Create and configure document sections
- Create tables
- Modify tables
- Create and modify lists
- Create and manage reference elements
- Create and manage reference tables
- Insert and format graphic elements
- Format illustrations and text boxes
- Add text to graphic elements
- Modify graphic elements
- Add and manage comments
- Manage change tracking
Who is this course for?
- Individuals who want to learn and improve their skills in using Microsoft Word
- Individuals aspired to become Microsoft Office Specialist Associates or Microsoft Office Specialist Experts
All learners will be provided access to Jasperactive MOS Online, a web-based learning platform.
Applies Towards the Following Program(s)
- Microsoft Office Specialist : Complete 3 courses from: