Using words as tools, make the reader sit up and take notice so you can first communicate with, and then persuade and motivate, them. Then, acquire a foundation in the copywriting process, marketing strategies, and the principles of persuasion. Learn to write dynamic advertisements and sales and marketing brochures for products and services. Get instructor and peer feedback as you learn to write influential sales and marketing brochures, letters and other documents.
Broad Learning Outcomes:
Upon successful completion of the Copywriting – Words that Sell course, you will be able to write persuasive advertising copy that generates sales.
Supporting Learning Outcome Statements
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Communicate written advertising messages clearly and concisely
- Use proven writing techniques that have a track record of increasing sales
- Identify effective writing techniques as well as those that are counterproductive
- Choose words that are persuasive
- Tailor your written copy for a variety of media
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Professional Writing Certificate specializing in Business and Technical Writing : Professional Writing Optional Courses
- Professional Writing Certificate specializing in Marketing and Public Relations : Marketing and Public Relations Specialization Courses