IPP 325 - Professional Management Certificate - Term 2
The Continuing Education International Professional Program – Professional Management is made up of two four-month terms of study. Each term has a separate program course number. Students must take the IPP terms in order from 1 to 2.
- Term 1 - IPP 225
- Term 2 - IPP 325
IPP 225 and IPP 325 include international student fees and Professional Resource Management course fees. Students are required to register into courses in the Professional Certificate for Emerging Leaders (100 hours) separately and pay domestic course fees. Please review registration steps here.
Letter of Admission
A letter of admission will be issued upon:
- Registration in IPP 225, IPP 325 (deposit payments required)
- Satisfactory completion of the CE Professional Program for International Students Application (application fee required)
International Program Policies apply to IPP withdrawals, transfers and refunds.
In Term 2 of the Professional Management stream students will take the following courses:
- BMC 212 Conflict Management (20 hours)
- BMC 161 Strategic Planning (40 hours)
- BMC 162 Accounting Fundamentals (40 hours)
- BMC 174 Leadership Fundamentals (40 hours)
- BMC 369 Developing a Talent Management Strategy (20 hours)
- BMC 391 Human Resources Workforce Planning and Development (20 hours)
- BMC 392 Canadian Human Resource Law and Regulations (20 hours)
- BMC 393 Advanced Human Resource Professional Practice (20 hours)
Changes to the course offerings will be noted under section notes.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have completed high school
- Must meet the Continuing Education English Proficiency Requirements
- Conditional admission is available upon completing English Language Program Semester Program level 6 with B+ or higher in all courses
- Completion of post-secondary diploma or degree is recommended