Emergency preparedness and response are growing concerns within all industries operating in
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- identify the impacts of the organization’s response to an emergency on the ongoing health and viability of the organization
- illustrate how comprehensive planning can mitigate outcomes
- identify and then apply strategies to address potential negative impacts or enhance positive outcomes within an organization’s plan.
- distinguish the difference between shelter in place and evacuation scenarios and prepare basic plans as appropriate
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Occupational Health and Safety Diploma : Core Courses