PMF 140 - Models, Methods & Artifacts: Level 1
Successful projects rely on specific methods, models, and artifacts such as tools, templates, techniques, and outputs. All of these are essential for effective delivery and management. Project Managers that equip themselves best, increase the likelihood of success.
Learn commonly used models, methods and artifacts that support project management.
You will investigate how these approaches are applied across the performance domains. Emphasis will be placed on the range of options project teams can utilize to produce deliverables, organize work, and facilitate communication and collaboration.
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Recognize commonly used models, methods, models, and artifacts that support project management and delivery
- Describe how these methods, models, and artifacts are applied across performance domains
- Investigate how to leverage commonly used methods, models, artifacts, and techniques to generate project outputs within projects
- Use specific project documents and artifacts required for project implementation
Topics of Instruction
- Commonly used models that support project management and delivery
- Best practices in the application of these tools, templates, and techniques
- Data gathering and analysis methods
Applies Towards the Following Program(s)
- Advanced Project Management Diploma : Required
- Project Management Foundations Certificate : Required