ADL 127 - Collaborative Learning Teams
We need new forms of knowledge, skills, and work relations for sustainability in today’s rapidly-changing workplace. The concepts of collaborative learning and the learning organization are new and promising creative strategies that respond to this need. In this course, enhance your knowledge of innovative response strategies for changing workplaces and develop powerful collaboration skills that create positive team learning experiences for yourself and others.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize collaborative learning when it is taking place in a team.
- Facilitate or participate in a team in a manner that promotes collaborative learning.
- Identify the four stages of learning team development as they are manifested in real life settings.
- Manage relational issues, personal issues and organizational issues as they pertain to collaborative learning teams.
NotesStudents should expect to spend five to seven hours on coursework each week.
Applies Towards the Following Program(s)
- Certificate in Adult Learning specializing in Adult and Community Education : Optional Courses
- Certificate in Adult Learning specializing in Career and Academic Advising : Optional Courses
- Certificate in Adult Learning specializing in e-Learning : Optional Courses
- Certificate in Adult Learning specializing in Workplace Learning : Workplace Learning Specialization Courses
- Workplace Learning Certificate : Core Courses