To what extent does business success depend on an organization's capacity to learn? What makes organizational learning relevant in today's economy? How does it differ from quality improvement, restructuring, and other attempts to build organizational effectiveness? This course will help you: enable learning in your workplace, assess the organization's learning capacity, and recommend ways to create a strategic learning culture.
Upon successful completion of the Organizational Learning course you will be able to:
- Define the learning organization
- Identify strategies and processes that develop a learning organization
- Connect organizational culture to the learning organization as an enabling driver
- Identify desired behaviours of participants within a learning organization
- Advocate for learning as a strategic, enabling function of an effective organization
NotesStudents should expect to spend five to seven hours on coursework each week.
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Certificate in Adult Learning specializing in Adult and Community Education : Optional Courses
- Certificate in Adult Learning specializing in Career and Academic Advising : Optional Courses
- Certificate in Adult Learning specializing in e-Learning : Optional Courses
- Certificate in Adult Learning specializing in Workplace Learning : Workplace Learning Specialization Courses
- Workplace Learning Certificate : Core Courses