This conversation class, taught entirely in Spanish, will help students improve their oral skills further in an informal setting.
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Have a better understanding of how to use certain verbs, vocabulary and idiomatic expressions in conversation
- Have more confidence in expressing yourself in public
- Practice the grammatical tenses covered in previous courses
- Improve fluency through regular practice and reading
- Develop a strong understanding of basic grammatical structures – nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs and linking words – through class reading and speaking tasks.