In this micro-credential course, students will learn about Python commands to create programs that use loops and conditions. Students will be introduced to Python libraries for data analysis, and build a classification-based machine learning application.
This course is delivered in collaboration with RoboGarden.
By completion of this micro-credential course, students will be able to:
- Write a Python app
- Analyze and visualize dataset using Python libraries
- Build classification-based machine learning application
- Write an app to distinguish between objects
This micro-credential course is ideal for:
- Individuals who are interested in exploring a career in artificial intelligence and data science
- Introduction to Python
- Introduction to Data Analysis
- Classification in Machine Learning
Format of Delivery
Self-paced (Online Asynchronous), with two 1.5-hour live sessions with instructor. The learning platform is powered by RoboGarden.