Yellow belts are for entry-level employees who are new to Six Sigma and may have a small role, interest or need to develop foundational knowledge. Yellow belts come from all levels of an organization, including executive champions who require an overview of Six Sigma.
Examine various process improvement techniques that impact the organization and discover how to apply the DMAIC framework. Yellow Belt training is ideal for those who want to move to the next level of certification as a Green Belt practitioner.
- Explain several fundamental DMAIC elements within the Lean Six Sigma methodology and the role of Lean Six Sigma within organizations
- Explain how process improvement can help the organization become more effective and agile in its key processes
- Describe the DMAIC problem-solving approach
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
- Roles of the Lean Six Sigma
- DMAIC problem-solving approach
Applies Towards the Following Program(s)
- Lean Six Sigma Fundamentals Certificate : Core Courses