The Lean Six Sigma White Belt program is for professionals seeking a basic-level introduction to the fundamentals of Lean process improvement, continuous improvement and innovation. White Belts can assist with change management within an organization, and they can participate in problem-solving teams that support projects.
Uncover Lean Six Sigma's fundamentals and how businesses worldwide employ these fundamentals to streamline operations and eliminate waste.
- Define the fundamentals of the Lean Six Sigma methodology
- Describe how various industries implement Lean Six Sigma to reduce costs, increase delivery speeds and improve the quality of products and services
- Explain the culture of LSS, the language and terminology
- History of continuous improvement approaches
- Elements of Lean Six Sigma
Applies Towards the Following Program(s)
- Lean Six Sigma Fundamentals Certificate : Core Courses