Learn about the fundamental concepts of artificial intelligence (AI) and the services in Microsoft Azure to build AI solutions. Experience a hands-on approach to see AI in action and explore Azure AI services. Microsoft Azure includes a suite of tools that enables learners to ingest data, build machine learning (ML) models, and deploy those models as REST API web services. Azure also includes a number of platform-as-a-service cognitive services that offer learners access to pre-trained ML models.
This course covers the objectives for Microsoft Exam AI-900: Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals. This exam is required to fulfil the requirements of the Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Fundamentals professional certification. Each learner enrolled in this course will get one free Microsoft certification exam voucher to write the Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals Certification Exam (AI-900).
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Describe Artificial Intelligence workloads and considerations
- Describe fundamental principles of machine learning on Azure
- Describe features of computer vision workloads on Azure
- Describe features of Natural Language Processing (NLP) workloads on Azure
Module 1: Introduction to AI
- Common uses of artificial intelligence (AI)
- Types of workload associated with AI
- Considerations and principles for responsible AI development
Module 2: Machine Learning
- Fundamental machine learning concepts
- How to use Azure Machine Learning to create and publish machine learning models
Module 3: Computer Vision
- Computer vision concept
- Computer vision techniques and services
Module 4: Natural Language Processing
- Scenarios for AI solutions that can process written and spoken language
- Solutions that analyze text, recognize and synthesize speech, translate between languages, and interpret commands.
Module 5: Decision Support
- Anomaly Detector
Who is this course for?
The Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals course is for individuals with both technical or non-technical backgrounds, who are interested in learning how to create AI and ML applications using Microsoft Azure. Prior experience in data science and software engineering are not required for this course. Some general programming knowledge or experience would be beneficial.
This course can be used to prepare candidates for other Azure Certification courses like DAT 370 Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure and DAT 380 Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution with Project. It designed for those who wish to pursue future careers like:
- Machine Learning / AI Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Machine Learning / AI Developer
This course includes extensive hands-on activities designed to help you learn by working with Azure. To complete the labs in this course, you will need:
- A modern web browser - for example, Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Azure Lab Access (will be provided at no additional cost)
There are no prerequisites for this course, however, a basic level of familiarity with computer technology, cloud computing, and the Internet is assumed. Some of the concepts covered in the course require a basic understanding of mathematics, such as the ability to interpret charts. The course includes hands-on activities that involve working with data and running Python, so knowledge of fundamental programming principles will be helpful.
Applies Towards the Following Program(s)
- Cloud Computing Fundamentals : Other required