Strategic thinking is a critical skill that most organizations look for when hiring employees. The ability to see how the bigger picture aligns with everyday actions is key for a successful organization.
Explore strategic thinking concepts and processes, while learning why this competency is essential for an organization’s success when executing action plans to achieve big picture goals.
Upon completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Identify strategic thinking competencies and essential practices
- Explore strategic thinking concepts and processes
- Analyze how you can apply strategic thinking to work projects and add value to your organization's strategic plans
- Recognize the purpose of strategic thinking and its importance to individuals and an organization
- Components of strategic thinking
- Measuring strategic thinking at work
- Tools that support the strategic thinking process
- A practical strategic thinking model to apply at work