Effective time management is a skill anyone can develop. Knowing how to manage your time appropriately at work allows you to enhance your performance, control your workday, and achieve goals with less effort and more effective strategies.
Discover how to manage time effectively by applying various time-saving strategies to enhance peak efficiency and performance. Learn to diagnose and address distractions and negative habits that interfere with time management.
Upon completing this course, successful students will be able to:
- Identify time wasters, focus on your priorities and develop positive habits for successful time management
- Discover strategies for dealing with distractions, overloaded inboxes, and managing negative habits that interfere with time management effectiveness
- Distinguish between what is important, what is urgent and want can wait for later
- Analyze strategies on the importance of planning and having written goals for each day
Topics of Instruction
- Time management strategies
- Prioritizing your time
- Manage multiple demands and time conflicts
Applies Towards the Following Program(s)
- Professional Certificate for Emerging Leaders : Professional Skills Seminars