Explore how a marketing plan supports a company's strategic objectives. Formulate a marketing strategy with an integrated marketing communications plan. Develop marketing goals and objectives and identify metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) to assess and evaluate a marketing strategy.
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Set goals and objectives for an integrated marketing strategy
- Analyze the marketing environment
- Recognize the elements of the marketing audit and evaluation
- Formulate a marketing strategy and an integrated marketing communications plan
- Plan metrics and KPIs, reporting and presentation
NotesNote: If you have completed BMC 167 Marketing Principles, you are not required to take BMC 389.
Applies Towards the Following Program(s)
- Marketing Fundamentals Certificate : Core Courses