Examine the difference between marketing and communications, and how they relate to branding. Determine how to craft effective messaging to your audience. Explore the roles of corporate and internal communications in the overall marketing communications strategy. Recognize the elements of content marketing.
Formerly: BMC 293 Integrated Marketing Communications
If you have completed BMC 293, you are not required to take BMC 388 Marketing Communications Strategy.
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Explain internal communications and its role in the general communication strategy
- Compare and contrast marketing versus communications and their relation to branding and content marketing
- Explain the role of communications in the marcomm mix
- Explain corporate and internal communications ethics, and its implications
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Marketing Fundamentals Certificate : Core Courses