BMC 387 - Branding and Product Lifecycle
The most important intangible asset of any business is its brand. The company's name, symbols, and positioning strategies, along with their underlying associations are the key components of a successful brand.
Learn to recognize the elements of a brand, examine the product development process and the strategic management of your product life cycle.
Brands are embedded in consumer lives and identities in profound ways. Examine brand growth and expansion strategies and learn how branding plays a role in the portfolio mix strategy. Explore how managers make numerous decisions related to building, managing, and protecting their brands.
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Identify the brand elements
- Explain how brands are developed and managed
- Review and identify product development process
- Determine how to manage Product Life Cycle
- Recognize product growth and expansion strategy
Applies Towards the Following Program(s)
- Marketing Fundamentals Certificate : Core Courses