Collaboration is a vital skill for leaders who want to succeed. Discover ways to establish the conditions for collaboration, and how synergy may benefit both individuals and an organization.
Learn about approaches to collaboration, components and barriers. Remember that calling a group of people a team does not mean that they will work collaboratively. Distinguish collaboration from cooperation, and other approaches to group work.
Formerly BUS 601 Understanding the power of collaboration
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Define collaboration and when to employ a collaborative approach
- Identify the essential components and approaches to collaboration
- Examine how to create and support a culture of collaboration
- Assess different barriers to collaboration and how to overcome them
- Benefits of collaboration
- Different approaches to collaboration
- Best Practices for successful collaboration
- Collaborative approaches to a real-life collaborative project exercise
Program: Certificate for Emerging Leaders - Category (stream): Personal Effectiveness
Program: Certificate for Front Line Leaders - Category (stream): Leading Others