Experiences create unique value for customers, and affect loyalty, satisfaction and advocacy. Gain insights into customer behaviours and decision-making processes by mapping the customer journey. Discover the channels and touch points that customers use to achieve their purchasing goals. Learn how to facilitate coordinated customer communications by assessing interactions, channels, products and time.
Experiences involve a customer's perception and participation. Discover how to build and implement marketing tactics that will capture customer attention throughout the their experience with your organization.
Formerly BMC 315 Marketing: Business to Consumer
If you have completed BMC 315, you are not required to take BMC 386 Customer Experience.
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Recognize behaviour and decision-making in a customer’s journey
- Create a customer journey map
- Identify different marketing tactics for the stages in the customer journey and marketing funnel
- Recognize the key touchpoints in a customer’s journey from acquisition to engaging, nurturing, and retaining
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Marketing Fundamentals Certificate : Core Courses